Gabriel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gabriel-diaz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all,

I've been on for a few days to check out the forum, it looks like you guys have a good thing going here. I've been looking for a decent photo forum for a while. Last one I was on started out great, but over the years went downhill (as often happens).

I've been shooting for over a decade, starting with pretty girls and then wildlife, then news and back to pretty girls, and now...? I've been doing some more traveling this year and have had my camera with me, so the current direction is travel photographer and writer. I put my butt back in college to finish my journalism degree. I may start looking into stock photography as well.

I feel as if I am photographically bored, and working a full time job that is currently demanding six days of my week, and going to school, isn't helping me get out of my funk :lol: I have one of my favorite models lined up for a new shoot soon - purely for the hell of it, not for the portfolio (though it may go in), or a paid assignment. I'm also going to see about getting involved in the art scene at school, with the gallery.

I'm more of a lurker but y'all will see me now and again on the boards, can't wait to start meeting you guys!

Welcome from another Noob....I also live in the Ft Lauderdale area!

Cheers, joe

Cheers, joe

Welcome.

I live in Miami, FL

Thanks, guys. What kind of stuff do you guys shoot?

I was born and raised in Miami, and lived there until just over two years ago.

Cheers, joe

Welcome.

I live in Miami, FL

Thanks, guys. What kind of stuff do you guys shoot?

I was born and raised in Miami, and lived there until just over two years ago.

I was born and raised in Ft Lauderdale, and lived there until 40 years ago...lol

FT. Lauderdale was in a completely different time and place back then, but I don't think that my old HS (Nova '67) ever had a very good football team.

LOL.

But WELCOME to TPF!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back