Hello from St. Louis, Missouri

DestinDave

Master of Non Sequitur
Reaction score
Long-time amateur film photographer who's finally getting serious about it. Taking classes, joined camera clubs, etc. I've sold several prints, been published once, and have won a couple awards in local exhibits. Just getting interested in digital but no camera yet. Saving for a Canon 20D one of these days. But then comes a scanner, printer, software, a faster computer... where does it end?????
Dave :confused:

Hello Dave, welcome to TPF. My wife's from Sappington. :)

Welcome to TPF!!

Welcome to TPF!! St.Louis is a pretty cool place. I have several friends there and have had many a good time as well. Delmar street was the hot spot for the WashU kids if i recall correctly.

Thanks for the welcome everyone. The Delmar Loop is still the hotspot in town - my wife and I went to a show there recently. A local tribute to Pink Floyd. St Louis is a great city but it's just not me! I'm from Destin FL and have every intention of going back to the beach someday. We moved up here to help build a new house for my sister-in-law.
Pachelbels: Great, that's all I need is another addiction... please don't tell my wife it's like that! :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back