Hello from SW IL

Ajezo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello PhotoForum,

I'm a photographer that falls between enthusiast and semi-professional. I currently have a Nikon D3000 that I've enjoyed. I really am interested in the D7100 but am worried that it may be difficult to learn to use. Does anyone have experience with this camera?

Welcome to TPF. Where abouts down there is SW IL?

Joe

Just a bit past Belleville, IL

Just a bit past Belleville, IL

I'm on the other side of the river. Nothing especially difficult about the D7100 -- nice camera.

Joe

Thank you. I'm hoping to take my hobby to the next level.

The basics are always the same. The controls may be slightly different, but don't be afraid of them. How hard was it to learn the D3000?

The D3000 was a piece of cake.

Hello and welcome to TPF...

Hello PhotoForum,

I'm a photographer that falls between enthusiast and semi-professional. I currently have a Nikon D3000 that I've enjoyed. I really am interested in the D7100 but am worried that it may be difficult to learn to use. Does anyone have experience with this camera?

Hi, I first jumped from D70 that I drug around with me for 10yrs and then discovered D7000. Great camera, especially for the price. D7100 is easy and the greatest cropped camera in the universe in my opinion.
Do not worry about this camera being difficult to operate. Just open your users guide.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back