Hello from Texas

Bill in Texas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
billmorris.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Joined today with the closing of the forum I participated in the most. I'm in SE Texas an hour or two from the coast depending on direction. As my signature suggests, I shoot with Sony cameras. I enjoy shooting most birds at this stage of life but enjoy other types of photography as well. I will have a look around now.

Welcome and enjoy the forum. We are neighbors as I live in Katy. My favorite birding spot is Brazos Bend State Park but Galvaston State Park is pretty good as well. You might want to look at Brazoria National Wildlife Reserve. I've gotten some great shots at Cullinan Park. Then there's Anwar, Anahuac,, Bolivar Flats, ... Maybe I'll see you out there.

Thanks for the additional welcomes.

Welcome and enjoy the forum. We are neighbors as I live in Katy. My favorite birding spot is Brazos Bend State Park but Galvaston State Park is pretty good as well. You might want to look at Brazoria National Wildlife Reserve. I've gotten some great shots at Cullinan Park. Then there's Anwar, Anahuac,, Bolivar Flats, ... Maybe I'll see you out there.
Thanks, neighbor. I'm about an hour west of you. I've been to all of those places. I understand that BBSP is pretty dried up right now. Check out Attwater Prairie Chicken NWR in between Sealy and Eagle Lake. There are many species around there including the surrounding back roads.

Hi and welcome fellow Sony shooter!

Joined today with the closing of the forum I participated in the most. I'm in SE Texas an hour or two from the coast depending on direction. As my signature suggests, I shoot with Sony cameras. I enjoy shooting most birds at this stage of life but enjoy other types of photography as well. I will have a look around now.
Welcome to the Forum!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back