Hello from the land of Dorothy

jleon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
That's right - KANSAS girl here!! I have been doing a lot of research on photography in general and found this WONDERFUL resource and had to join. I am very new at photography and don't claim to know what i am doing but rather just get very lucky. I have a Sony Cybershot so nothing fancy but it does the job. My main passion right now is my daugther (she is 1) but did a maternity session for my sister-in-law last week - we had a lot of fun. I would love to post some of my pictures for viewing but can't seem to figure that out (told you i was a newbie) - can anyone elaborate?

I see the "insert image" button but you have to have a link to your image? I have them saved on my computer but not on the web - can you just upload normally or do you have to do it via that link?

HELP!!!:confused:

Hi jleon, and welcome to TPF! Glad to have a keen new member like you joining our ranks.

Click here for instructions on how to upload pictures. (You don't have to use photobucket, that's just the example used in the 'tutorial'. You can use imageshack or many of the other image hosting sites that are out there)

Haha, welcome. I'm also from the land of Dorothy! :)
I use the whole land of Oz and Land of Dorothy all the time.
Haha. Hope you have a great time here!

2709211204_ed20b7dbd4_o.jpg

Hi! I'm Bri, Nice to Meet you!

Welcome to the Forum.

Most reactions

Back