Hello from TN

Rodney

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Everyone,
My name is Rodney and I live in South East Tennessee. I have been married to my awesome wife Dana for twenty three years now and looking for a lot more years to come. I am also the very proud dad of two daughters, the youngest starting her senior year of high school.
My interest in photography started when I was about twelve years old. A friend of the family was a photographer and he took me under his wing for the short time that we lived in the area. I bet I carried that box camera around every where that I went.
By the time that I was in high school, I spent all of my money and time on photography; specifically outdoors. I didn't care if I was tracking a deer or even a skunk, I had a blast.
But for reasons that would take to long too discuss here, I took a very long break from photoraphy. Something that I have always regretted. But I am excited to say that I am now able to continue the one thing that I have been passionate about.
Look forward to learning from each of you.

Welcome! Start posting some photos! Need to practice because your daughter needs senior portraits very very soon!

Welcome! Start posting some photos! Need to practice because your daughter needs senior portraits very very soon!

Yeah are so right. LOL If I can get some shots of her that she likes, then I will have done something that no other photographer has done. You might say that she will be my toughest customer. :lol:

Most reactions

Back