Hello from Toronto

DCX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Near Toronto anyway. Hello. I am new here :greenpbl: I wouldn't say I'm exactly a NOOB photographer, I did take a course and have taken a bunch of shots but I still struggle with getting really defining exposures and hope I can get some good tips and feedback here :)

Most of my shooting is done with 35mm so it can be hard to get much useful information straight from the camera or crank off fifty shots like a DSLR can.

My instruments are a Nikon F90X with Nikkor 28 and 50mm lenses and a point-n-click LUMIX.

Near Toronto anyway. Hello. I am new here :greenpbl: I wouldn't say I'm exactly a NOOB photographer, I did take a course and have taken a bunch of shots but I still struggle with getting really defining exposures and hope I can get some good tips and feedback here :)

Most of my shooting is done with 35mm so it can be hard to get much useful information straight from the camera or crank off fifty shots like a DSLR can.

My instruments are a Nikon F90X with Nikkor 28 and 50mm lenses and a point-n-click LUMIX.

Welcome, I am a noob but more so then you, all my formal training is coming from TPF! LOL Seriously just picked up my equipment and signed up here! Welcome!

Most reactions

Back