Hello from W.A state

suzuki

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone,

ive only recently gotten into photography, but have found it addictive as can be.

I started with my grandmas old Brownie Hawkeye flash in 620, wanting to take a few shots with it out of nostalgia. That hooked me. Seeing those first b&w images, with that grainy image, slight edge blurs, I loved it. So ive been shooting with vintage cameras and vintage film stock. Mostly medium format, 120 and 620. Ive even started to experiment with cross processing techniques.

Im glad to be here and hope to learn a few things as i peruse the forum.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum.

I have several old Kodaks as well. Always talked about rolling some 120 onto a 620 spool and giving them a go. But never have done it.

Welcome!

There are a few of us around who still work with vintage gear :)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

After I get my work scanned, ill set up a gallery. I love the unpredictability of using the combination of vintage cameras and expired film, cross processing some of it. You get some truly unique effects, or distortion, depending on how you look at it ;)

Hi everyone,

ive only recently gotten into photography, but have found it addictive as can be.

I started with my grandmas old Brownie Hawkeye flash in 620, wanting to take a few shots with it out of nostalgia. That hooked me. Seeing those first b&w images, with that grainy image, slight edge blurs, I loved it. So ive been shooting with vintage cameras and vintage film stock. Mostly medium format, 120 and 620. Ive even started to experiment with cross processing techniques.

Im glad to be here and hope to learn a few things as i peruse the forum.
Welcome from a vintage photographer with modern cameras! Looking forward to seeing your work.

That is a BEAUTIFUL old camera snowbear!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back