Hello, I am new here.

kcirtap

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello. I just signed up to this place today. My name is Patrick. I've been lurking around here for about two weeks now and have realized how much great information is shared and put out here. Photography is only a hobby for me but I do love it and wish to learn as much on is as I can. Some of the books I have read have been confusing so it will be nice to have some real people help explain things when I have some questions. I apologize if my introduction seems void of character, I am not good at typing to people on the internet that much. Thank you for reading this and have a nice day! :D

Hi Patrick, Welcome to the site! What kind of gear do you use?

Welcome to the site Patrick!

I just got a Nikon D80 with the AF-S Nikkor 18-135mm 3.5-5.6 kit lens, as a gift. I was also given a tripod and camera bag along with it. My parents remembered that I use to have a Canon Rebel 35mm camera and decided to get me this one.

Nice! When you get a chance, post some samples!

I just got a Nikon D80 with the AF-S Nikkor 18-135mm 3.5-5.6 kit lens, as a gift. I was also given a tripod and camera bag along with it. My parents remembered that I use to have a Canon Rebel 35mm camera and decided to get me this one.

Welcome to the best Photo Forum around! Enjoy your stay.

Thank you for the welcomings! I will try to post more of my photos some time today. I don't really have a style of photography set yet, just random and newby looking!

Welcome to the wealth of knowledge, AKA - The Photo forum.

Damn.....I wish someone would give me all the gear as a present. Except I want a D90.:lol:

Most reactions

Back