Hello! My first uploaded pictures

iso9000

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello,

This is my second post on this forum, and just wanted to say hi. I have had an interest in photography for a while, but I have been taking it more seriously in the past year. I would love to hear feedback and opinions from you guys!

7sethZ5.jpg
o5X4SIR.jpg
xdB4frX.jpg
lv2V5Qs.jpg
GRavuiT.jpg
6A1r9jA.jpg
Us275Mg.jpg

Thanks

I really love your work!! The vibrant yet muted colors just amaze me and the compositions are very dynamic and interesting.

What film are you shooting with? I might go buy like 1000 rolls. :icon_compress::icon_compress::icon_compress::icon_compress:

Keep up the good work and welcome aboard!

I really like the last one.

I really love your work!! The vibrant yet muted colors just amaze me and the compositions are very dynamic and interesting.

What film are you shooting with? I might go buy like 1000 rolls. :icon_compress::icon_compress::icon_compress::icon_compress:

Thank you for the kind comments! It's actually not film. All those shots were taken with a Nikon D3100.

Thank you for the kind comments! It's actually not film. All those shots were taken with a Nikon D3100.

LIES. I refuse to believe that those were taken with a digital camera.

Not possible I say!!

Not possible I say!!

Lol. Doesn't it tell you my camera and the settings if you click the picture? Maybe not in the post, but if you go to my upload photos album?

Here we go:
DMvqsvn.png

Last edited:

Not possible I say!!

Lol. Doesn't it tell you my camera and the settings if you click the picture? Maybe not in the post, but if you go to my upload photos album?

I could look at the EXIF data.... but I'd much prefer to call you a liar and keep my false hopes that there is a film like this alive. :encouragement:

Not possible I say!!

I could look at the EXIF data.... but I'd much prefer to call you a liar and keep my false hopes that there is a film like this alive. :encouragement:

:) Although I have recently been taking photos with my Pentax K-1000.

That's a good camera. I've got one as well.

Most reactions

Back