Hello, my name is Scott and I'm a photoholic.

hahaha...

I just noticed that the smilie by my name in my sig is at the excact same angle and "flirty look" as my avatar...
HAHAHAHA:lol:

i'm not a photoholic... *snaps picture* i swear i could stop this when ever i want *shoots three more* alright fine i am a photoholic :(. can i get a name tag?

I'm sick, twisted, and a horrible human being. And I need help!
scott we are all sick and twisted, who else in their right mind would obsess over what we obsess over the horrible part.. well your on your own with that one my friend... :er:

"... yes, I have been shooting at 5.6, I admit that. But lately I have stopped it down to a 2.8!"

"... it all started with a little disk camera and at the height of it all... I was up to a Mamiya, 5 sessions a day! I did cut back to a 35mm in the early 90's...
but when I bought my first digital... OMG! I was up to 500 shots a day!"

<dialing Nikon Corp now - maybe I can sue them for my habit>

I want my post count to go up.

I'm not an addict yet but I am enabling my 2 year old to become an addict (my old Olympus P&S is his now).

My name's also Scott and I'm also a photoholic. I find myself cruising craigslist and ebay looking for illicit camera bargains. I find myself begging friends, family, and coworkers for un-used film cameras. I stalk people with nice gear, lusting after it and wishing it were mine. It takes away from my studies. My home is a wreck. Miller, my cat, has developed a nervous tic because of all the new crap I bring into the house. I can't maintain healthy relationships. I break promises to myself to justify my habit.

I'm sick, twisted, and a horrible human being. And I need help!

I know EXACTLY how you feel. :mrgreen:

i'm not a photoholic... *snaps picture* i swear i could stop this when ever i want *shoots three more* alright fine i am a photoholic :(. can i get a name tag?

Yes you can. I didn't think there was such a thing as being over qualified, but i think your it.
I think we need a 12 stop program!
:meh: I didn't laugh at all i swear! :lol:

no no you first have to admit that your an addict THEN you can post randomly... at least i think that how it works, Alex_B can confirm this
Yes this is the way that it works.. One must admit their problem before the 'healing' ( posting ) process can begin.

I admit it!!! I admit it!!! I'm an adict!!!!
I find my adiction to be at its worst when it is combined with diesel power. I can't stop shooting... I can't stop!! What do I do!?

I'm not an addict yet but I am enabling my 2 year old to become an addict (my old Olympus P&S is his now).

Sigh, another good example of an awesome parent!

Some people have Dr. Spock,

We have Dr. Nikon, Pentax, Cannon and Fugi.. lmao!!!

My name is Jay, I started in High school with a Nikon F3.......I sobered up for a wile and put it all away, I stayed sober for almost seven years......then I picked up an Easyshare.......Now after digging out my older gear and picking up some new stuff my gear list easily surpasses the value of my car, and I only have four lenses and two of them are kit lenses :lol:.

sneaky.gif
I also have a stopgap fetish.

I admit it!!! I admit it!!! I'm an adict!!!!
I find my adiction to be at its worst when it is combined with diesel power. I can't stop shooting... I can't stop!! What do I do!?

Diesel powered camera's? Man thats old!!! :pJk

You keep on shooting up...errr things.

Most reactions

Back