Hello! New Girl reporting in!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by Bellagraphics, Jun 12, 2007.

  1. Bellagraphics

    Bellagraphics TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2007
    Messages:
    13
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Arkansas
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hello! I am new to photography and just got my first real camera. I hope to learn a lot and get some feed back on my captures. I am in love with the ultra zoom and taking macro shots.

    Thanks!
    Bella

    :hug::
     
  2. Doug

    Doug TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2007
    Messages:
    2,053
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Clearwater, Florida
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Welcome to the Forum
     
  3. Mitica100

    Mitica100 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2003
    Messages:
    9,746
    Likes Received:
    42
    Location:
    Ahwatukee, AZ
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hi Bella, welcome aboard.
     
  4. Moni

    Moni TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2004
    Messages:
    361
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Chittagong
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Welcome to the REAL WORLD :D
     
  5. Bellagraphics

    Bellagraphics TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2007
    Messages:
    13
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Arkansas
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Thanks!
     
  6. Alex_B

    Alex_B No longer a newbie, moving up!

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2006
    Messages:
    14,491
    Likes Received:
    206
    Location:
    Europe 67.51°N
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    welcome :)
     
  7. WDodd

    WDodd TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2007
    Messages:
    899
    Likes Received:
    1
    Location:
    Amherst (Cleveland), Ohio
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Welcome!
     
  8. Hertz van Rental

    Hertz van Rental TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2004
    Messages:
    16,728
    Likes Received:
    45
    Location:
    Where am I now?
    Hmm... New blood. :mrgreen:
     
  9. mysteryscribe

    mysteryscribe TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2006
    Messages:
    6,071
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    in the middle of north carolina
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Hertz draw in your fangs.... the sun is coming up somewhere in the world. Of course it's also after five in a good chunk of it.

    Oh yeah welcome to the madness.. Do you want to be assigned to the blue techie team or the red passion team.
     
  10. Hertz van Rental

    Hertz van Rental TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2004
    Messages:
    16,728
    Likes Received:
    45
    Location:
    Where am I now?
    But I thirst, master.
     
  11. mysteryscribe

    mysteryscribe TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2006
    Messages:
    6,071
    Likes Received:
    3
    Location:
    in the middle of north carolina
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Oh hell this is the last one you get after midnight you know it gives you heart burn...
     
  12. John_05

    John_05 TPF Noob!

    Joined:
    Nov 26, 2005
    Messages:
    523
    Likes Received:
    4
    Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    after seeing posts like the 3 or 4 above mine, and from various other sections of this forum, ive come to a conclusion.

    ~95% of the members here are insane.

    no wonder i like this forum so much. it feels like home. :mrgreen:

    welcome to the asylum Bella. the padded room is down the hall and to the left, and good luck finding one of the 5% that can point out the other 95%. :lol:
     

Share This Page

Search tags for this page

wdodd allison