Hello! New here and happy to be with you

Dany

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,
This is to present myself as a new member of this forum
I am French from Paris and I would like first to apologize for the mistakes I could make using a language that is not my native one.
I have been working as engineer in charge of studies and installation services in the oil and gas industry. I am now retired.
I am collecting vintage cameras and associated accessories dated from the beginning of the photography to about 1960.
I love TLRs, foldings, telemetric and even box cameras and nice bakelite ones.
My cameras are from every countries: USA, France, Germany, England, Italy, Peoples Republic of China, India......
The main sources for my vintage cameras are flea markets, boot sales and special antic camera events.
My wish while integrating this forum is to connect with people with the same interest regarding vintage cameras.

Dany

inconnu-014small-.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all,
This is to present myself as a new member of this forum
I am French from Paris and I would like first to apologize for the mistakes I could make using a language that is not my native one.
I have been working as engineer in charge of studies and installation services in the oil and gas industry. I am now retired.
I am collecting vintage cameras and associated accessories dated from the beginning of the photography to about 1960.
I love TLRs, foldings, telemetric and even box cameras and nice bakelite ones.
My cameras are from every countries: USA, France, Germany, England, Italy, Peoples Republic of China, India......
The main sources for my vintage cameras are flea markets, boot sales and special antic camera events.
My wish while integrating this forum is to connect with people with the same interest regarding vintage cameras.

Dany

inconnu-014small-.jpg

Bonjour Dany,

Bienvenue sur le Forum. Content de voir un autre collectionneur d'appareils photo
. (translation courtesy of Google)

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back