Hello! New here...

LongDucDong

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello! Im Steve from Illinois, just recently got into photography (a little over a year ago), still learning alot. I currently have a Kodak EasyShare Z700, thats it. Its not a great camera, but it takes decent macros and has been as reliable as the air I breathe. Im just posting some pics Ive taken recently, all uploaded from Photobucket, so alot of the quality has been lost.

PaseoinGenevaneartracksgreenwindows.jpg

Bataviaoldbuildingwindows.jpg

Gloriousskies5-18-06.jpg

OrangeBGwahlbergiifrontal.jpg

OlSkool.jpg

Eliseshiftknob-1.jpg

E.jpg

perfectrecluseuponforestedhillinBra.jpg

greenstripedlocustfromside.jpg

A-1.jpg

Novemberleavesgold.jpg

blacksmithtoolsinBW.jpg

brownmantidangled.jpg

biggreenmantidstaringatme.jpg

If you cant tell, I enjoy shooting nature most, also cityscapes and landscapes. I dont have too much of the latter, but hopefully more trips to Chicago will change that. Thanks for looking!

foggymorningatPV5.jpg

wasponwhiteplant.jpg

locustongrass.jpg

grasshopperatanangle.jpg

bbbbbumblee.jpg

whiteflowerinaseaofgreen.jpg

lilyupgood.jpg

carnationgood1.jpg

WrigleyBuilding.jpg

Lookingstraightup.jpg

Longexposuredowntownshotsepiawithbu.jpg

CloudGatedark.jpg

CowboyK.jpg

12-2-06frigidnightwithlighttrail.jpg

Thats it for now.

Hi LongDucDong, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Now these are very, very many first photo. Wow.
And not one of them bad!
You sure have "the eye", that much is very obvious.

Since you posted so many photo but did not number them, it is now hard to say: I like # so-and-so best because...

... so I must say that I find thay all look good, maybe I best like the one of the light streaming onto the amboss and hammer in that workshop ... yes, all other's don't worry: that one is top of my personal list IMMEDIATELY followed by all the green grasshopper and mantis close-ups!! :D

LongDucDong. These pictures are superb and all look very professional. You have obviously devoted a lot of your time to developing a 'technique' and it appears that you have pretty much mastered the craft. The 2nd picture is the best of the lot in my opinion, but that has to do with my own preference for pictures of old decrepit buildings. Very well done!

J

there is some very good things among them!

hope that is just your finest selection, else i would be very jealous ;)

give us some numbers along with your images ,so we can comment more easily :)

I WISH I COULD GET COLOR OUT OF MY CAMERA LIKE THAT DANG!!!!!

I duck my head in shame in your presance.

Wow, there's some very nice shots there. Difficult to comment as there are so many. I just love the centipede shot! Great stuff, weclome to TPF :)

THANK YOU all for the warm welcome! Im so glad I found this site, Ive been looking for something like this for awhile now. Thank you all for the comments as well, I really appreciate your opinions. Thanks for looking! Ill try and get some more up later on.

I like 1,5,6 but im a sucker for good automotive photography :)

In number 8, is that a Brown Recluse? If it is you are one brave soul... Black Widows, Brown Recluses, and camel spiders are some of the few type of bugs the freak me out. The Praying Mantis pics are AWESOME!!!!!

When I saw your 1st picture, I thought sh..t again car picture... I was about to leave the post without seeing the rest.
You have amazing pictures, I specialy like the one with the hamer, the old car, the city with the lights and the bus passing.
Congratulation, I really like your picture & style

Matthieu

Most reactions

Back