Hello, opinion on my photo?

h1e7r3d

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, here are some of my photos. How and what I can do to improve? Which photo you think might worth puting into a future portfolio?

The Box pictures by h1e7r3d - Photobucket

What should I look for in a good photo? What makes a good photo?

Hi, here are some of my photos. How and what I can do to improve? Which photo you think might worth puting into a future portfolio?

The Box pictures by h1e7r3d - Photobucket

What should I look for in a good photo? What makes a good photo?

I'm a complete noobie here, so I can't give you technical advice, nor should I. I just wanted to say that I enjoyed the photos and that they looked good to me!

Keep posting.

So with all the photographer up in this forum and no opinion? Believe me I can take some criticism, If its crap just say its crap but tell me how it sucks. Can anyone at least answer last two question? Your own point of view of a good photo.

Most people will not respond to links, please pick a few of your photos and post them here for C&C. You will find info on how to do so at the top of the beginners forum. Looking forward to seeing your work.

Attachments

• $sgt Santos.jpg
    $sgt Santos.jpg
    360.6 KB · Views: 123
  • $SN150740.jpg
    $SN150740.jpg
    367.8 KB · Views: 142
  • $SN150685.jpg
    $SN150685.jpg
    348.4 KB · Views: 107
  • $SN150753.jpg
    $SN150753.jpg
    345 KB · Views: 125
  • $sgt Coleson.jpg
    $sgt Coleson.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 142
You don't have to subscribe to post photos here.

I have a slow connection today, so I'll check the photos again tomorrow because I can't get the larger size to load right now.....and no, I'm really not trying to be difficult. :)

copy the img like i just did to your picture by right clicking it and paste them over here,you can down size them there to
this one is to dark,

Last edited:
sorry I have no advice but cool place to be. My husband is staioned there and I spent 2 months there this summer. Alot of photography potential!
you might have seen him around, at least his car. Not many yellow 05 vettes in the area ;)

the one harley posted looks underexposed in the foreground (which seems to be more important in this one than exposing the sky)...

maybe would look better if the frame was moved to the left slightly so it wasn't so centered..

you don't need to subscribe either... can link to photos on other places like flickr or smugmug also...

:lol: so what you guys saying is subscribe...

nah, you dont need to subscribe to post photos.. all you do is put the photo up on a site like flickr, then you take the jpg link for the photo, and the click the little photo button, and paste the link..

sorry I have no advice but cool place to be. My husband is staioned there and I spent 2 months there this summer. Alot of photography potential!
you might have seen him around, at least his car. Not many yellow 05 vettes in the area ;)

oh cool, what is his unit?

Oh well, too late now. At least the forum could put that $25 to good use. But anyway, one of my concern about digital photographs is that sometimes pictures color, and lighting differ from one computer to another when editing. How would you solve that?

Oh well, too late now. At least the forum could put that $25 to good use. But anyway, one of my concern about digital photographs is that sometimes pictures color, and lighting differ from one computer to another when editing. How would you solve that?

I believe you would calibrate monitors.

Most reactions

Back