Hello people :)

RedDevilUK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i suppose i should have posted this before... believe it or not, just seen the welcome thread :blushing:

I am a 37 Year old male from Rochdale, Lancashire.. my Real Name is Sheldon, i am married with 3 kids, all boys 6yrs, 13yrs and 18yrs.... the eldest is adopted. I have 2 dogs, both Staffordshire bull terriers.

i am a Painter and Decorater and work all over Britain, as i post this i am actually in Aberdeen, Scotland.

I have always loved photography and especially great photos, some of which i always wished i could do :) so after years of owning point and shoot compact cameras, i splashed out and bought a Nikon D80

The fact i work all over the country will give me a great oportunity to shoot some good pictures of old blighty..... saying that, ive not brought my camera to Scotland!!!! and im so cheesed off, ive seen some great sights already.... the Statue of William Wallis (Braveheart) is one i would of liked for a start :(

so hello to all, and i hope to pick your brains... so i become a better Photographer :D

Welcome! You will definitely learn from people on this site :)

Hi Sheldon, welcome aboard mate!

Hello :) So I suppose it's just wishfull thinking that your screen name has nothing to do with a certian team that I will not mention?

sorry mate... lifetime fan and season ticket holder hehehe :)

its also the name i have all over the net, if you see this name some were else... its probably me :) im a Staff member on another forum (a satellite forum) so i just keep the name

i started using the name a long time ago... and its too late to change it now (bit like the wife... hope she doesnt read this... jk)

Most reactions

Back