hello, photography-world

mingxuan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hello, I am a Electrical Engineer in Beijing, China.
I am very glad to see you.
I like photography,
I like Photoshop.

Hello, mingxuan
Welcome to tpf from the Eastern coast of the US just north of Washington, DC.

I hope to visit China in the next couple of years but it is so large and intimidating because of its size.
In February I will be in the northern part of Laos only 10 miles from the Chinese border but a long way from Beijing.

Welcome and I look forward to seeing your pictures.

Lew

Hello, mingxuan
Welcome to tpf from the Eastern coast of the US just north of Washington, DC.

I hope to visit China in the next couple of years but it is so large and intimidating because of its size.
In February I will be in the northern part of Laos only 10 miles from the Chinese border but a long way from Beijing.

Welcome and I look forward to seeing your pictures.

Lew
welcome to China, wlecome to Beijing.
there r many many things r waiting for your camera!
I will post my pictures soon. & i am very glad to share them with you!

as a New-Arrival thread, I decide to post some pics about the Forbidden City.

001: the forbidden city is in the center of Beijing, and this Taihe Dian(Hall of Supreme Harmony) is in the center of the Forbidden City. It was built in 1420, and it 35.05 metre tall, 67m long, 37m wide. it is used for the wedding of the emporer, ascending ceremony etc.
tom_6216-jpg.91351

002 :the Turret of Forbidden City. there are four turrets in the foursquare of the Forbidden city. this is a building with 9 beams, 18 pillars and 72 fastigiums. Maybe it is the most famous scenic spots of the Forbidden City, because the river and the wall. Some Senior photographer told me that it is worth to practise exposure control here for your all lifetime.
001-005-jpg.91359

Welcome to the forum! I always love seeing life from across the world, I'll keep an eye out for your work!

Welcome to the forum! I always love seeing life from across the world, I'll keep an eye out for your work!
welcome to Beijing ,welcome to China

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back