Hello to everyone

Lost Nikon User

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I guess i should introduce myself here.

Names Dustin, I'm 6'3 260 lbs, i like long walks on the beach and prefer non caffeinated coffee with my morning Redbull. I think i have my websites mixed up here. All well

All the above is true, except for the coffee, i prefer Kahlua in my coffee.

So i was given a Nikon D7000 by my girlfriend who has been shooting for many of years and has her own business. I started out with a Nikon P500 point shoot, hope and pray it comes out right. Ive had the D7000 for about 3 weeks now. I love that nifty thingy. She directed me to shoot manual only to get use to the camera and kind of make me bash my head repeatedly against the wall while wondering what the hell ISO, F.Stop, and Shutter speed is. She is very passionate about photography so we sat in my room and i took 600 pictures of the couch in my room the night she gave it to me. The lenses i have are 50mm 1.8f and a 55 to 200 3.6f. Havent messed with the 55 to 200 yet. Been stuck with the 50mm.

I like any kind of photography but my true love is night time photos. EWWW SHINY LIGHTS!

Everyone meet Model Sarge, Lab Pit Shepard and Bernese and Model My EE COCHIN Rooster, AKA Hugh Hefner!

sarge2.jpg
DSC_1043.jpg

Welcome Dustin. Cool shot of the rooster, but careful cutting your dogs feet off. It makes it hard for them to get around.

Welcome Dustin. Nice looking dog. Central Virginia is one of my favorite places, except in Winter.
The Rappahannock, The Shenandoah and both sides of the Potomac Rivers have seen my lines along with some unnamed brooks in Wytheville.
Lots of potential for photography there, we'll look forward to seeing some more.

Welcome to the site.

Welcome aboard Dustin...

Most reactions

Back