hello TPF:D

#1 and 3 are very nicely done B&W studies. Good work.

Tuna

great shots here!!! all are really awesome :thumbup:

i like your shots alot! very nice work! :thumbup::thumbup:

welcome to the forums as well! i hope you like it here!

Proof you don't need expensive gear !!! STUNNING
there isn't one shot thats bad
The only faults I can find are the fact that I didn't take them and they are not on my site:hail:

Wow thanks everyone! It's exciting to get this kind of response:mrgreen: i totally wasn't expecting that! I'm glad you all liked these, here's a few more of mine that i've done lately. I don't know if i should start a new thread? or just continue? I figure just continue, let me know though, lol i'm still new to the whole forum thing:blushing:

universityshadow.jpg

deadleaf.jpg

snowyflower.jpg

blackandwhite.jpg

tree.jpg

purpleflower.jpg

most of these are from a morning, just after a light snowfall, i just had to take some pictures!
Cheers!

Nice!

I like the second and third one!

I'm new here too but i think that if you continue on this thread you should at least bump it to the top so it doesn't get lost before it gets the chance to really be seen!

n

Hey, I know that bridge.. and that library too! :mrgreen:

Great shots. Please do become active here. I'd love to see more of your stuff.

Hey a fellow Albertan! hehe. And diGIgirl, what do you mean by bumping? (yes i'm that new:blushing: ) does that mean just posting a reply to keep it at the top? If thats it then i guess this does the trick eh:mrgreen:
Cheers!

great shots... love them all...you seem to have a good eye for the different in the ordinary...

very good.. welcome to the forum....

haha sadly i'm not sure how exactly its done but I read that you can bump your threads back up to the top of the list .....

ANyone else like to teach us silly N00bie's?!

Most reactions

Back