Hello TPF members

nebo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My name is Jim. I live in Stamford CT. I will keep this short. :wink:

I was a full time pro photographer from 1981 to 1998, then went full time to Finance stuff. In 1981 I graduated from The Germain School of Photography, which was in the Woolworth Building, NYC by City Hall, and received credits towards AS Fine Arts degree at St. John's Univ, and a BS in Accounting.

I have worked with all formats, freelanced in NYC for many years, ran a B&W darkroom, etc, and now...I want to accelerate my love for this art form.

I own Nikon film cameras, from Nikkormat up to F100, and a small Canon digital, and just purchased a silver Tiltall 4602.

I am basically starting my portfolio from scratch. All my Kodachromes, negs, etc vanished while going through a divorce not long ago.

I like to socialize and love to talk and have discussions about photography. I am also a member of the AudioKarma board, which deals mostly with vintage audio gear. See you around. :lmao:

Cheers

Welcome nebo
i shoot digi i know i should shoot film
i just dont have time.
but Welcome to TPF

Hi Jim, welcome aboard! Glad to have you here.

Welcome. Too bad on loosing all the old slides. I still shoot film, although digital is slowly assimilating me more and more.

Most reactions

Back