Hello.........?

photogoddess said:
Hertz van Rental said:
I think I like the sound of these 'extra punishments'..... :eyebrows:

Hmmmmmmm Hertz... you have been a very bad boy. You may make it up to me by telling me how much you've missed me while I was gone. :twisted: If you make it good, I may decide to punish you appropriately. :whip:

Without you, life is like a broken pencil - pointless. But now you are here the sun is shining even though it's Winter.
I had the cap'n put out search parties.

How did the portrait shoot go? Any nice ones?

(You didn't find my posts about you being a Genie, then? Phew!)

Awwwww - search parties for moi? **sigh** I guess I could make up an extra special punishment up just for you. ;) Here's a roll of electrical tape. Doll yourself up for me.... will ya. :twisted:

The 2 portrait shoots went well. Genie??? :shock:

photogoddess said:
Awwwww - search parties for moi? **sigh** I guess I could make up an extra special punishment up just for you. ;) Here's a roll of electrical tape. Doll yourself up for me.... will ya. :twisted:

The 2 portrait shoots went well. Genie??? :shock:

If I've got to tape myself up then you'll have to play hunt the genie :twisted:

(Oh OK try Hey)

Oh man Hertz! You crack me up! :LOL: Thank you for giving me a nice laugh today. I really needed it. Now... on your knees and start scrubbing my floor... :twisted:

photogoddess said:
Oh man Hertz! You crack me up! :LOL: Thank you for giving me a nice laugh today. I really needed it. Now... on your knees and start scrubbing my floor... :twisted:

:shock: Scrub it with what, exactly?

(Hope you're OK. Any time you need a lift... :Joker:)

Hertz van Rental said:

Hmmmmmmmm... gonna have to think about that one. ;)

Feel free to be my personal cheering squad Hertz. There may be a very special punishment for you afterall. :twisted:

photogoddess said:
Hertz van Rental said:

Hmmmmmmmm... gonna have to think about that one. ;)

Feel free to be my personal cheering squad Hertz. There may be a very special punishment for you afterall. :twisted:

Can I hear the chaps and spurs being pulled out the closet?

Most reactions

Back