Hello.. ; >

johentie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to say hello. My name is Eric and I am from Toronto, Canada. I've always been interesting in photography and editing but i never had the chance to get into it.

Now I want to get into it, and what influenced me is that I am a car enthusiast and I want to take decent pictures of my car and other cars that i see, as well as just everyday pics at weddings, gatherings, birthday parties etc..

I have been doing some research and I have narrowed down my choices to the Canon Rebel XTi or the Nikon D50... as for lens i have no idea what kinda lens i would need to take universal overall good pictures.. I will get into different lenses later on.. but for now i want a camera with a decent lens so i can start to learn and take pictures..

I joined this form to learn techniques and all the fancy photography lingo as well.. I have been apart of many car forums and found them to be a lot of them with my car.. and i know this place will be a lot of help with teaching me photography skills ; > I love taking pictures but my Sony Cyber shot is absolutely GARBAGE in low light conditions!! as well as normal conditions haha

I took some pictures from my car forums and credit goes out to those who took these and edited them and just an example of what kind of pictures i want to take

Thanks ALL :lmao:

DSC_0047.jpg

Picture267S.jpg

JackysFG2-7.jpg

just set ur cam to 1/60sec and have ur buddy drive ur car right next to u at the same speed and BAM!!.. you got ur first pic looking like the first pic you posted.

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back