Hello!

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by jenniferlouise, Jul 30, 2009.

1. jenniferlouise

jenniferlouise TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hi! I just found this place. I'm Jennifer, going to be a junior at a university this coming year. Currently studying business. I have recently decided to take my photography more seriously and maybe one day make a business of it. As of right now, I'm just trying to improve my skills and better myself as a photographer.

I've always been interested in photography, and received my first 'serious' camera at the end of 2005, a Canon Powershot S2 IS, which is still my primary camera. Seriously considering purchasing my first DSLR as soon as I save up enough money.

I also recently took a black and white film photography class at my university which I used my dad's old Minolta camera and finally learned how to develop and print my own film. I'm still trying to convince my parents to build a darkroom in their house so when I come home from school for holidays I can develop photos, they haven't caved in yet.:lol:

Can't wait to see some of you around the board!:D

2. Bee Bee

Bee Bee TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Welcome to TPF!

3. Nicholas James Photo

Nicholas James Photo TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Welcome to TPF Jennifer