Hello!

chrissynoriega

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone :)
To start off im a senior-to-graduate on June 4th and I am 17. I have been riding and owning horses for eight years and have had an interest in them since I was little. I have always been fascinated with photography and see it as a story. When I look at a picture I look past just the image but the whole situation, how that person or animal feels, its personality and the surroundings. I believe each picture tells its own story.

I took a photography class in high school where we learned with film cameras. That was an amazing experience working with film, developing our own pictures and really understanding the fundamentals of photography. Since then I became more interested in possibly becoming a photographer for weddings but was more interested in Nature and Equine photography.

I am here because I want to learn more about photography and how to get a business started. I am very interested and really want to start something because I want to share my passion with others and because I enjoy taking pictures. Just so you all know, I am basically clueless as to how to get anything started. Im working my way to get a better camera then just a simple point-and-shoot camera that I have now.

If any of you could help me and give me advice, I would greatly appreciate it!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back