Hello...

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Went to a homecoming parade for the High School the other day, took this shot...will post some parade pics when I get a chance. Then the second shot was from the park yesterday, I used my IR filter on it and converted in PS.

IMG_5234-copy.jpg

IMG_5515-copy.jpg

I really like the second one. I tried to take a shot like that a while ago but it came out overexposed? If you don't mind me asking, what was your shutter speed and f-stop?

--Peter

Thanks for the comments. The second shot was done with an IR filter on it so the exposure was much longer, 45 secs @f11

The second one is nice, I have to say that first one looks kind of phoney tho doncha think? (wakka wakka) :)

i prefare the first. I like it because its abit abstract. I like the use of shapes and symbols, all balanced out so well. Its different!

Oooh, I must call my sister on the phone...
:D
To tell her about this phone-box photo.
She collects phone-boxes (in photos, mind). She will like it as much as I do! The "phoney"-photo, that is.

An IR-exposure takes as long as 45 seconds? Really? WOW.
And if a wind had come ... or a runner?

Wow! I like both of these images. The first one has great contrast and tone. I like the lighting in the second one and I agree with Woodsac it is peaceful.

Thanks everyone :) I think I want to go back to the place with the phones and shoot other various angles...

:lol: Lafoto...for IR shots it depends on the camera and filter, the Hoya R72 on a DRebel XT takes longer, but the times could be different using another camera with film...I typically start out with 30 secs and go up from there, the longest one I've done was about 2 mins...

Where have the photos gone to?

I organized my photobucket space into albums today, I think when I did that all the links are different now...I'll fix it :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back