Hello!

Claudia_Neurojuice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone! My name is Claudia, and I am a total beginner in photography. Even though I've been "the one taking pictures" since when I was a kid, I have started to study photography only a few months ago, after a Nikon D5200 was given to me as a gift.

Because I am very self-critical and never happy with any of my shots (does that happen to other people too?!), I landed here to correct my errors and improve the way I share my inner world with others - that's how I see photography. Please don't hold back critiques and suggestions, I'm really looking forward to learn more and I'm curious to read your comments!

I'm particularly in love with B&W, details, landscapes, emotional portraits and wildlife. My equipment currently includes my D5200 with its 18-55 kit lens, which is the one I use the most, a 28 mm and a 35-135 old Nikkor lenses, and a cheap set of filters I need to change because they are completely useless. :)

Cheers from Italy!

A warm welcome Claudia. Hope to see some of your photos soon.

Because I am very self-critical and never happy with any of my shots (does that happen to other people too?!),

Welcome!

Yes, I am highly critical of my own efforts as well.

But don't worry, once in a while you will get a good one. Just keep trying!

C'mon, "A few months" is not a total beginner. :) One can learn a lot in few months. So no excuses :) post your photos! We promise to be kind but honest :).
Welcome to the forum.

PS as for you equipment, apart from your camera and filters, you have Italy! That is worth a million filters, I think.

Thanks, everyone! :)

Sashbar, I have been studying (and hopefully learning!) a lot indeed, but I have so much work to do that I still consider myself a beginner!
I'm about to post my first photo, let's see!

And yes, Italy is beautiful, but would be even more so if Italians were not so good at polluting it :)

Thanks, everyone! :)

Sashbar, I have been studying (and hopefully learning!) a lot indeed, but I have so much work to do that I still consider myself a beginner!
I'm about to post my first photo, let's see!

And yes, Italy is beautiful, but would be even more so if Italians were not so good at polluting it :)
Come to India and you will think Italy is heaven:adoration:

Welcome Claudia. The ability to self-critique one's images is one of the best and quickest path to improvement. It tough on your self esteem, but good for your images.

Gary

Welcome aboard Claudia...

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

Back