Hello!

Abbygmariee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, my name is Abby. I am kind of a newbie photographer and kind of not. I took a photography class from a local "photographer" (I've seen newbies do 99% better then her and she's been doing it for like 20 years) and I had never even really touched a camera but she told me I had a gift. I don't know if I really do, or just have an eye for certain things. I'm very anti-social so therefore I have no friends to actually take pictures of however, I do take like a bazillion pictures of my Dog if that counts. I would really like to go into an all-around photgrapher, taking pictures of seniors and newborns, and such like that.

I have a Nikon D5100 with a 18-55mm lens and I love it to death. It's a starter but I swear its my favorite thing on this planet. I want to save for a Canon eventually but for right now, I'm solid on my Nikon.

I am assuming, I should post a picture of my work. Like I said, all I take pictures of is my Dog so that's my only test subject.
16511812512_9da4e0cf4e_z.jpg

Keep it up!! If you let the passion drive you I'm sure you'll make amazing work.

Welcome aboard Abby...

Most reactions

Back