Hello

215FIESJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
New here and new to photography, took a 7 week course (7 courses really) on basic photography and manual mode. My photographs are mostly cars and some nature (parks in my area, just outside of Philly) and I just found this site because of my interest in learning more and taking photographs of black cars. They are tough, here are some examples. These are from last summer

Anyway I saved this page to my favorites. Have a good day

Attachments

• DSC_0593 copy Wayne 2.jpg
    DSC_0593 copy Wayne 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 120
  • DSC_0651_Ron.jpg
    DSC_0651_Ron.jpg
    745.5 KB · Views: 123
Try this again

Hello everyone...I am new to the site. Looking forward to tips and tricks and maybe perhaps even some photoshop suggestions. I looked though some of your photos and I have to say I am truly amazed. I still use photoshop elements 6. I love to take panning shots as well, such as this one from Cecil County last year...

z-28_zpshhikgxrb.jpg

Welcome. A circular polarizing filter can help reduce glare from non metallic surfaces such as windows, tires, headlights, roads, etc. It will makes post work easier.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Welcome. A circular polarizing filter can help reduce glare from non metallic surfaces such as windows, tires, headlights, roads, etc. It will makes post work easier.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back