Hello

SnappingShark

Always learning.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I've been around a while, on and off, and this past year since having my beautiful daughter I've not been shooting much besides some street photography during my lunch hours.

Now she's a little older (1 year next week! woo!) - I am slowly getting back into the swing of things photography wise.

This morning I realized I never put our a hello thread - so this is it.

My background in photography isn't professional - and I do it just for fun. I have a desire to learn new things, and loving new technology and gadgets, this drives my GAS pretty badly. I've just invested in the Canon system.

I started out with an old Minolta something, gradually upped my game and equipment and have shot Nikon, Leica, Canon, Minolta, Fuji, Pentax, and a few others - both digital and film.

All served great purpose at the time of owning.

My goal here on TPF is to get more into the community side of things - get to know more people and not just their work. I'd like to learn more from you all rather than just looking but not commenting. So I'll be asking more questions :)

That's me. I'm in Portland, OR. Feel free to shoot me any messages, or just ignore :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back