Hello

JoshuaEWoodyard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everyone if you can't tell by my username my name is Joshua Wooodyard, and I recently fell in love with photography. To the point I'm applying for the photography program for NYU. I'll be posting pictures of what I have so far that I think are portfolio worthy. Please feel free to critique away so that I can become a better photographer. I have a few questions though, what kind of third party site should I upload my photos to been seen by the members on this forum, and how about those warriors lol?

..what kind of third party site should I upload my photos to been seen by the members on this forum, ..?
Hello!

For this forum, just post them on here. One per thread for detailed C&C, or two if you are comparing the same topic/subject works best. You can create your own gallery on here, but for C&C just create threads for them.

Welcome and enjoy. I've heard that is a good program although I've not been through it.
C&C is very useful, especially if you go into it with the understanding that people come from different places and have very different tastes in photos. There are old retired guys like me and young guys and gals and everyone in between and we all have different ideas about what is good and bad. Some are nice about expressing that and some not so nice, just take it all in as worthwhile and don't be offended.
I've got a few of my pics on here and add to them every so often. Just click on the little pic to the left.

Welcome to the site. As mentioned, you can load directly here for comments and critiques. I have been on this site for a while now and while I don't post pics often, I have learned a lot from this forum. Good luck with your application to NYU.

Welcome Joshua; I've taken the liberty of moving your thread to a more appropriate forum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back