Hello

enki9

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. My real name is Pekka and I'm a 29-year old guy from Finland. I've been doing photography as a hobby for 10 years. I use slide film only, and my primary interests are railroad subjects, architecture and nature.

Hi Pekka, welcome to TPF.

enki9 said:
Hi, I'm new here. My real name is Pekka and I'm a 29-year old guy from Finland. I've been doing photography as a hobby for 10 years. I use slide film only, and my primary interests are railroad subjects, architecture and nature.
That sounds awesome! I also love slide film for its beautiful color saturation. :thumbup:

Welcome to the forum. I hope you post some of your images - would love to see your work! :)

Welcome, Pekka!

Thank you all. I'd like to post some of my pictures sometimes, but unfortunately I have no access to a slide scanner. The lab who develops my films is able to scan the pictures and deliver them on a CD at an additional cost, but the quality of the scans does no justice to the originals. So I have none of my recent films scanned, and early attempts were not so good photography. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back