Hello

henryhurrry

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone. My major interest away from work is photography. Over the 30 years or so I have tried many things, given up a few times, but digital, with a point&shoot HP-R707 and a Nikon D70 for serious work, combined with the ability to have control over my shots has revitalized me. I am looking forward to this venture into a forum and making new friends. I travel a lot for work, although Canadian I currently live in France.

Welcome to TPF! :)

Thanks for your encouragement, but I believe that "tomorrow will be great" and I try and make every day, a terrific day with many yet uncaptured photos awaiting me.

So just smile and make people wonder what you have been up to! Have a great day.

Hurry Henry and show us your work! Recent pics and old pics, photos are always welcome here on ThePhotoForum.
As well as new members :biggrin:
So welcome to you, too, henryhurry. :D

See 'Tureg' under General Gallery for tow versions of one photo - please do give me your comments.

More to come soon.

Here is a photo just as a start.
AAAThree2Border.jpg

Ahh... Barns. Very nice. And while I'm at it, welcome to TPF.

Just a tad windblown they are, aren't they? Put that into the General Gallery, too, will you? Too good to be tucked away in here!!!

Most reactions

Back