hello....

Discussion in 'Welcomes and Introductions' started by oimchael, Aug 1, 2006.

1. oimchael

oimchael TPF Noob!

I have been interested in Photogrpahy for years and had a finepix s5000 and then got an EOS20D and went nuts taking 15000 pictures in less than 4 months. I know also have a Casio Z-Ex850 which perfectly fits in the pocket and goes everywhere with me so I can compose shots and then come back with the EOS to take it properly.
    I love photography and video. It's a great release for me. My Dad is a cinematographer so I remember some things from watching him work but I am working fast to learn all the tricks and techniques to take decent pictures - I love playing with light but I am also harsh and fussy with my work. I get pretty intense when taking photos - everyone in the world disapears and it's just me and my camera! :)
    Last December I met a new friend from LA, in a newstand who was looking at photography magazines and we got chatting, mainly about what we could do with the photos we had built up. Well over the next few months we built a site to be an outlet for serious amateur photographers (and pros who want to share their spare non work hotos) like ourselves to share with sites that need photos so we can actually see some of our work getting used... the result is ​
    http://www.plinkme.com
    Most of my study of photography has been in books, mags and articles but now I want to know how photographers are working online. So I am here to become part of the photography community online.

Thank you
    Michael

2. Mitica100

Mitica100 Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Hi Michael, glad to have you aboard.

3. danalec99

danalec99 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Welcome aboard, Michael!