Hello...

Bird

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey,

New here, just found this place. Been flailing at trying to get photos of my work --glass-- with my digital camera mostly for use on my website, but I also have some made to slides for juried shows for about four years now, and since finding this place, I now have hope... Seriously. I have only been here lurking for about two or three days and have already gleened many little tid bits to put to use. Though now I will have to go about re-doing most of my current set-up, I hope it will be worth the journey in the end...

Well, that,s why I am here, glad to have you there, and thanks to the admin. and members for a great forum!

.............Bird

Hey,

That is funny, the first post to welcome me --thanks by the way-- is a Jim Marshall shot of Johnny flipping ME the Bird....

The only 'real' picture I have is a shot my sister gave me from Jim Marshall of Jerry Garcia backstage after Woodstock... I,ll take that bird as a good sign and a warm welcome... Thanks again MDowdey and the rest of yous!

.............Bird

your welcome!!

and the man in black says....anytime

md

Run while you can, Bird. It's not safe to hang around here long. ;)

Well, if you've been here more than a couple of days, you may have already caught it anyways. It's highly contagious. :D

Welcome Bird :)

Welcome to our nest of cuckoos! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back