Hello!

misskitty5077

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello!

I found your forum last night while looking for some guidance on getting my darkroom going.

I mosly shoot a 350D but I absolutely love my AE-1. I plan on using it more, once I get into processing my own film and making my own prints. I prefer the AE-1 but it isn't "free" to use like the 350D. The "freeness" of using the 350D is what got me into photography as a serious hobby.

I shoot regulary for a local magazine. Sometimes I do photos to accompany a specific article, photoljournalism articles and a few weeks ago, I covered a concert. It pays a little and I turn around and put that money back into the mmm... habit. Yeah, habit, that's it. :lol:

I hope you people have a ton of patience here... I plan on asking tons of questions as I get my darkroom going.

If anybody wants to come unload the equipment out of my car (any of you ever tried to fit an enlarger into the backseat of a Jetta?), find a place in the house for them and set it up, we can start doing film tonight! :p

welcome to TPF

Welcome aboard.

Welcome.

It's OK, you can admit it here...it's not a 'habit'...it's an addiction :D

My cousin bought an XT after playing with mine a few minutes. I warned him the body was the cheap part but he ignored me. Now he is scoping lenses :lol:

Most reactions

Back