Hello :)

Deminia

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all ! I stumbled onto this site a couple of days ago and have been engulfed since. I was searching for a photography forum that showcased talent as well as provided knowledge to its subscribers. And from what I've seen there are some extremely talented photographers floating around here and I am amazed by a lot of your work.

As for myself, I'm just starting out, kinda. I'm a soon to be 2nd level Intermidate student at my local University. My Primary concentration is in Painting and my Secondary is in Photography. The more and more I get into Photography the more I am enjoying it.

My Degree has been slow going over the last 15 years or so as I am a 35 year old returning student. I'm set to graduate in the Fall of 2008. I'm also recently married (March 10th) and am lucky to have a supportive and understanding husband.

I have learned a great deal in the last couple of days just hanging around and reading some of the forums. I'm looking forward to learning more and sharing some of my work with you. I'll post some work as soon as I can get some prints scanned.

Thanks for listening and especially for sharing!

~Demi

Great place to hang around! Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back