Hello.

mza

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been lurking around the forum for a couple of weeks now and thought it a good time to finally say, "Hello". I just recently purchased a Nikon D40x as an introductory DSLR and am excited about learning the camera and getting more serious about photography. I still have yet to pick a first project and go out and play. I've heard that shadows can be an interesting exercise, but would be open to suggestions for a good first project. Most of my pics so far have been playing around the house and tinkering with all of the camera settings.

I look forward to time spent on TPF..

-Mario

Flowersh! Flowersh flowersh and more flowersh. They're really photogenic, and as I also started(With the 350D as a starter DSLR), they come out really great most of the time, and therefore it's a big confidence boost. Apart from that, insects. Well, wasps and bees, whatever's on a flower or near. Other than that, if you can go to any tall hills, you can get some really nice landscapes.

Everything could be fun to play with, really depends on your preference, that's why TPF has different categories on the Gallery subject, not just one.
Try anything you like, something will catch your eyes and heart.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back