hellooo

Rauwshan Mahanaim

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ummm.... I not quite sure what to say... I guess I will start off with hello. I usually don't post on forums so bear with me. My name is Rauwshan I'm 16 years old and I'm Haasim Mahanaim's younger brother, and yes I really do exist this isn't some sort of fake account to cause havoc or something because how could he come up with a name like Rauwshan.

Anyhow don't mind me i kind of go off topic sometimes, but where was I.... oh yes I love Cowboy Bebop, Six Feet Under, Scrubs and a bunch of other shows and movies that i won't get into. I enjoy taking photos for the most part and i like music(currently playing the piano...well its actually the keyboard but piano sounds better and yes i know that they are roughly the same just that one has heavier keys then the other). My brother told me to come here to post some of my pics...well two of them because he thought they were really good but i dont know. Hmm I guess this is pretty long so I'll cut it short BEBOP rules and i hope you enjoy my photos that i will later post.

P.S I still dont know what to say for these things but thanks for listening or reading..

Welcome to the forums :D

and yes Bebop does indeed rock. I was just listening to the soundtrack yesterday :)
but I think Six Feet Under went downhill after the first season.

voodoocat said:
Welcome to the forums :D

and yes Bebop does indeed rock. I was just listening to the soundtrack yesterday :)
but I think Six Feet Under went downhill after the first season.

Ditto, regarding Cowboy Bebop. But I think Six Feet Under went downhill after season 3, episode 1, act 2 - They should have left him (nate) dead, just like the father, because his character is going nowhere.

Oh and welcome to the board Rauwshan.

Welcome! I am also a Scrubs fan, my husband and I love that show. I've seen a few episodes of Six Feet Under and also enjoyed that one, too.

I've no idea what are you talking about but hello :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back