Helloooo

DramaDork626

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.dramadork626.deviantart.com
*sigh* Gah these details bore me, but if I must I must...
OLYMPUS DIGITAL, outdoor, NO FLASH, TADA!

Ok, i need you guys to settle somethin. What I wanna know about this shot is about the model's expression. The model himself says he thinks he looks expressionless, but another viewer says it looks as though he is about to say something or something is about to happen.
What do you guys say?
AdiPeek.jpg

Actually those details are important. Keep them in mind. This will help with shutter and ƒ stop combos and all that fun stuff.

His expression is interesting. Bordering on a little too dramatic. Not sure why he is holding on to the building. Maybe have the subject walking through this location as opposed to interacting with it.

Love the composition on this one, but I am wondering about the lighting. Seems like he is in the shadows. I would have put him in the light that is behind him.

I agree with Craig about him holding building, maybe it is hand was lower or if he was leaning on the wall it mite be better, but I’m OK with him being in the shadows, back to your question about his expression it seem odd to me, maybe that's what he means too.

IMhO it looks too contrived and he looks bored at the same time. The lighting is great but the composition is unbalanced.

he looks like he is p*ssed off with you and he is about to tell you to stop following him. he looks angry about something to me

He looks like he just said something, and is waiting for an answer.

Expressionless for me. He looks liek he has nothing in his mid. And has just been told to stand there.

Most reactions

Back