Help a newbie! :)

Nikola Vuksanovich

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,

So i just got my first camera ( Nikon D3300 ) i heard it was the best one for beggining, but only problem here is i was never in photography before, i just wanted to try it out because im graphic designer and i think i could make quite nice pictures. So if there's any tip u can give me or youtube tutorial maybe, please be sure to post it down in a comments.

Thanks!

Start with the first lesson and keep going

Before anything else, try reading your owner's manual and learn all the switches, dials and buttons and what each, does.
Know your camera and camera operation.

Before anything else, try reading your owner's manual and learn all the switches, dials and buttons and what each, does.
Know your camera and camera operation.
The owners manual is always very important for sure.
But for example, if you don´t know what aperture is, or what its influence on your images is, it doesn´t help much if you know how to change it. For most people, that´s quite frustrating when they read their manual without knowing a few of the basics. I know some manuals offer a few insights in this regard, but that usually doesn´t help much.
So I´d first study the cameras quick start guide, then get some insights on photography basics via books or videos, and finally, read the full manual.

That is a good camera, that was what I started out with. There is a helpful guide mode built into the camera that guides you through landscapes, portraits, action, etc. Try those, I found them to be helpful in getting to know the camera. So find a willing person to pose and run through the guide, you'll see what I mean.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back