Help asap

hot shot

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi Guys

Have been requseted to do the autosport show at the nec by cardomain.com and have no idea how i will go about organising it what do i do get my press pass from the nec or do i get car domain to get it this is my first time workin for a other company and any help is needed btw the show is on the 12 so i need as much as possable asap cheers
Dom

Cardomain.com should get your press pass for you as well as letting you know the details for when/where and the like.

Hey Hot_Shot, welcome to the forums!

First of all, you could use some periods in your sentence ;) :lol:

But about the car show, you would have to find out the details from the employer, since it could vary. I'm assuming you're wondering where to get your press pass, from Car Domain.com or the NEC. Why don't you contact both and find out?

sorry dislexic and slightly drunk, so there realy is no hope. I plan to phone the nec tomrow. Anything elts i need to ask about when i ring ????

The NEC probably won't give you one. If they would, what would stop every Joe on the street from calling them and getting their own press pass?

I was think that but the nec web site say on the very basic web site

Welcome to the Autosport International Press Office
This section gives you access to the latest press releases, images and press information.
With over 1500 press attending the show over the four days, the press office provides you with a base to help you through the show.
The Press Office will be located outside Hall 8 in Suites 21-23 during the show. You should produce one of the following: An NUJ card or MSA credential, a Guild of Motoring Writers, Business Card or the original letter of accrediation.

But i didnt know if it would be worth just ring them just to see what they said and if they could lend me a hand but that was befor i found this place :D

You should get by with a letter of accreditation from cardomain.com.

If you're a member of an MSA car club they might be able to help you out by providing a letter of accreditation too but some events won't count this as genuine!:grumpy:

The autosports website does say that a letter of accreditation is acceptable.
So what do i do just take the letter to the press office when i turn up or should I ring ahead. Sorry for all the realy stupid question

Ring ahead and check, but the letter should do the trick. It never hurts to take some extra ID with you to prove you are who it says on the letter.

Rob

Ok cheers Im about to ring the autosports show and see what they say ill post the reply on here
Cheers

Just rang them and theres no one in the office so im going to try again later

There is a section on the autosports website thats press registration would i fill this in then take a letter of accreditation along with me ????

Cheers

Most reactions

New Topics

Back