Help! Bride miscarried yesterday, wedding in 3 days...wants photo to remember baby by

palmera

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I am looking for any thoughts or suggestions. I have a bride who had a miscarriage yesterday (at 10 or 11 weeks I believe). She called me today to let me know but also wanted to see if there was a way to get one special photo of remembering the baby. I have never anything except wedding photography and have no ideas. I know she has a few ultrasound photos. I don't believe there is a fetus but not 100% sure. Anyone have any appropriate suggestions on a photo shot I could set up on her wedding day?
~Ashley~

Sono photos with their rings, flowers... Them having a moment of prayer with the sono image... setting a sono image free tied to a balloon, floating down a creek... If they have something special they purchased upon finding out she was pregnant that could be used in place of the sono image in any of those...

How unfortunate. I like MLeeK's suggestion. Getting some with the ultrasound at the wedding or something special they bought (stuffed animal, etc) with their rings or the bouquet would have been good.

Interested in seeing how the pics came out!

Sent from my iPad using PhotoForum

Most reactions

New Topics

Back