Help deciding PROJECT PICTURES!

Reaction score
Hey can you guys help me in choosing the best three out of these pictrues for my photography project? I would very much appreciate it!
_0.jpg

A0028.jpg

My dad asked me 2 put this alligator thing on but im not sure its going to be on my project
IMG_1926.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_0106.jpg

113_1400.jpg

IMG_2006.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

IMG_1977.jpg

IMG_1924.jpg

IMG_1959.jpg

I think #2 for sure...the others I don't know about. Maybe the duck by itself in the grass...or possibly the second to last. That's my opinion but I think 2 is my fav of all of them :)

I like #2, 8 and 11, I guess it depends on what the project is all about?

It depends on the purpose of the project. But without knowing that, I vote for the beach, the closeup profile of the cat, and the covered up dog. The lion pictures seem washed out and maybe a little out of focus.

Thanks guys the project is basically on photography by itself, and im showing some of my picures as examples and stuff and i have to choose the pictures

InSpiringPhOtographer13 said:
Thanks guys the project is basically on photography by itself, and im showing some of my picures as examples and stuff and i have to choose the pictures

I still do not get it. Of course that is not saying much because I am easily confused. If you were to choose a "project" I would say go with the zoo shots. If you ask permission you may be able to get inside the cages. Maybe even sell them back to the zoo. If you are going for examples of your work I would pick the beach scene and the shots of your animal family.

well my project is very huge it is called r.o.p.es (or right of passage experience) and I chose photography as my topic as many other students did, and i just need to choose some pictures of mine to put on my display board and use in comparing different pictures...but yeah you really don't need to know all that im just asking for you tochoose your three favorite, but if this helps any with your decision great! :p!

A ha!!! Now I get it. That is a huge project. When is this project due? I only ask because given some time you could really have fun with this. Rights of passage is a pretty heavy subject. Maybe explore your first motorized vehicle? Maybe a moment of fear that you were able to overcome?

As far as the posted photos... I vote the beach scene and your animal family.

alright thanks well im performing on febuary the 9th in front ofclass and the 10th in front of judges, but uhh ive been someplaces, and thisweekend im probably going ot stanford cause its close ....so yeah thanks by the way!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back