HELP!!! DVD SLIDESHOW HOW TO!

Discussion in 'Graphics Programs and Photo Gallery' started by bethany138, May 16, 2006.

1. bethany138

bethany138 TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Please help me! I have to get a dvd slideshow out to a client tomorrow and I completely forgot about it. UGG. I need a program (preferably freeware for now) that I can create a quick slideshow and burn it to a dvd to play on a dvd player. I have no idea how to do this or what type of files. Any info will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    Bethany :hugs:

2. Digital Matt

Digital Matt alter ego: Analog Matt

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I believe you can do everything you need with Windows Movie Maker. If you don't have it already, it's a free download from microsoft I believe. I can't give you any specifics, as I've never done it, but I have made a simple slideshow with it before. (just never tried to burn it to dvd)

3. LilmaK

LilmaK TPF Noob!

And if you've got a mac you can use iPhoto or iMovie...very simple and easy to use.Then again if u've got a mac then u'd already know that...Never Mind:wink: :lmao:

4. citizenwp

citizenwp TPF Noob!

Windows movie maker is the only one which is free for you. I have already by one so i don't know freeware too much.
    If you want to buy one, try this dvd software. I use it to burn slideshow on dvd.