Help finding a photograph...

Discussion in 'Beyond the Basics' started by Ryan44934, Jul 16, 2005.

1. Ryan44934

Ryan44934 TPF Noob!

I saw a photogarph several years ago. It was in time magazine (it think) that i saw it. I believe it was time greatest photos or best of the century or something like that. The photograph was of a vegetable (i think it was a bellpepper) shot in black and white. It looked as though it was a women's leg leading to the butt. It is a very sexy photograph. It let a strong enough impressing on me for me to remember it for 2+ years. If someone knows the name or can locate this photo, i would very much appreciate it

thanks

Ryan

2. Hertz van Rental

Hertz van Rental TPF Noob!

There have been a number of photographers who have shot peppers over the years.
    The famous one is Edward Weston. He did a whole series and is the guy who influenced everyone else on the subject.
    It may well have been one of his
    http://www.edward-weston.com/

But then it could have been a shot taken just for the publication in which case your only option is to see if you can find it searching through back copies.

3. Ryan44934

Ryan44934 TPF Noob!

Thanks alot. That was the one. Id be interested in seeing others, if anyone know any good ones. Does anyone know of a very hi res image i could download of this picture? The best i could find was 984 x 1263. Thanks

Ryan

4. Rob

Rob TPF Noob!

I'm sure if you wrote to them they'd let you buy a copy, then you could put it on the wall!

Rob