Help Fix Photo

Duesth

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I took some bridal pictures of a coworker. I love this picture but can't seem to get ride of the orange looking skin without the picture becoming to cool looking. She has a good tan and it was taken just before sunset. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

You seem new to FlickR too: that "photo is private"...

Paste the direct image URL between image tags here.

No not new to Flickr. Just did not realize that it was set to private but thank you for pointing that out.
As for posting picture, I have tried to use "insert image" link and I am failing at that. Anyway, privacy setting changed to public. DSC_0188 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

That image is waaaay too small to edit, or even see properly.

For editing we need a high-resolution file. If you have that you can upload it to your own email address using https://www.wetransfer.com/, then open that email message (might be in your spam box!), copy the URL that's in it, and post that URL here.
Then we can download it, edit it, and show you the edit.

YEAH! It worked!

But you can see why posting a web-sized version plus a link for the full-sized hi-res version is more convenient, can't you?

Anyway, let me have a go at the lady. But it does look she's had some carotin 'augmentation'... :)

Yes I do have raw file. And I think your edit made a very good improvement to photo. My edit came out looking to cool. Would you share what you did. Thank you very much.

YEAH! It worked!

But you can see why posting a web-sized version plus a link for the full-sized hi-res version is more convenient, can't you?

Anyway, let me have a go at the lady. But it does look she's had some carotin 'augmentation'... :)

Thanks for your help. Yep, she is very tan but not a fake orange tan as this picture implies.

How about just a quick desaturation of her skin tone? That way the rest of the picture doesn't change.

4487008539.jpg

I did some auto stuff; tone, color and contrast. Sharpened (I always do), then went into Image > Adjustments > Color balance and moved the sliders a bit.

If you have a RAW file I'd go with that and adjust the white balance before the file is in Photoshop.

....btw the above directions are in photoshop, not sure if I noted that.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back