Help from site mods

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Do you know if I'm new to photos was blocked cause he wanted me to make an account to find out cause he says he cant log into his account?

Do you know if I'm new to photos was blocked cause he wanted me to make an account to find out cause he says he cant log into his account?

Maybe you should read this, and see if you even understand it.
There is a lot of help here, but they are not clairvoyant...

Did I'm new to photos do anything to warrant being blocked? ;)

Many people have been having off and on problems with logging in.

Did I'm new to photos do anything to warrant being blocked? ;)

Many people have been having off and on problems with logging in.

Well that's what he told me, he said that he didn't think he did anything to be blocked for.

Assume that English is not my first language. Please type slower and louder.

Assuming English is not your first language, please try to rephrase more concisely.

Last edited:
Escape, that one was tough to follow initially. Consider putting the name in quotation marks to make it clear "I'm new to photos" is a name.

About an hour and a half ago I had a hard time logging in. I made 4 attempts, the last 2 being carefull to spell everything right. After it denied me on the 4th attempt. I closed my browser and cleared my cookies. Then opened a new paged and logged in on the first try. There is a little glitch in the system I think.

Yeah I got locked out twice this week. He needs to wait 15 minutes and try logging in again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back