[Help] Hiya, question here...

maix2

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I'm pretty much a newbie... I've been contemplating on starting this photo business thing and have been researching for a while now.. the only thing I'm stuck on is finding these specific backdrops/backgrounds... I was wondering if anyone in this forum could lead me in the right direction... I have googled and googled and found nothing similar....

These photos are examples of what I am looking for... These were taken in Texas.

zizo_pixs.jpg

me_and_seanieee.jpg

The backdrops are gray in color. Lights with different colored lenses are used to give them color. They come in designs like.. chinese lettering, dragons, hearts, "i luv u", stars and starbursts, rays, clouds, asian themes.... I'm not sure what type of fabric it is... it doesn't really look like the expensive muslims....

These are more "teen" type of backgrounds rather than the tradiitional backdrops I see on the sites I have googled...

These aren't franchised-based designs because I had a class mate whose parents opened up a family shop with those designs... since I have moved I no longer have contact with him, and have no clue where to find these...

Please help..... :lol:

I just found out a new "clue", they were ordered from korea... ??? now I'm really lost .

Most reactions

New Topics

Back