Help! I made a mistake <ASA>

naotarou

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have just taken two rolls of APX 100 black and white film but had the setting on 400 by accident. I dont have a chance again to take the pictures i did. what should i do in the developing process to make it work?

Develop the rolls as if they were 400 asa film. This is called "push" processing. If you look on the box or any docmentation that came with the film, it should give you developing times for 200 and 400, if the film can indeed be pushed. If you are dropping it off at a lab for processing, tell them to push it to 400. They might charge a bit more, but it should come out fine. You'll probably notice increased grain.

Develop the rolls as if they were 400 asa film. This is called "push" processing. If you look on the box or any docmentation that came with the film, it should give you developing times for 200 and 400, if the film can indeed be pushed. If you are dropping it off at a lab for processing, tell them to push it to 400. They might charge a bit more, but it should come out fine. You'll probably notice increased grain.

ok, thank you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back