Help-I need editing advice.

Reaction score
Website
www.ashleynicholson.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Not as sharp as I'd like, but this is the best I'm going to get with this baby... Now for editing...What does this need?

I'm going to have my lab make my backdrop "white" and get the wrinkles out...Other than that, I want her to look the best possible...This is going to be a pretty large print on the wall.

Skin Tones? Brightness? Cropping? Should I do a Smart Blur?

I'm still learning...Your honesty is appreciated.

Thanks!

9Month043edit.jpg

user_online.gif
progress.gif

Its not going to look that great blown up really big. She is to blurry in my opinion.

I agree...I was hoping there was a way to make up for it. I have tried this pose several times and they all looked like this...What would cause that? I was trying to bounce the flash off the ceiling...You think I did something wrong there? I've never had problems with my images not being sharp.

Oh I don't know anything, but at full resolution you might be able to doll it up a bit. Sharpen, reduce noise, color balance, levels; maybe too much magenta now...

9Month043edit.jpg

-Shea

Someone in another forum did this...I love it...She looks porcelain! She said she did a high pass layer with an overlay. I've tried but can't come close...Any tips??
attachment.php

Most reactions

Back